Good morning peeps! I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far! As promised my breakfast pizza recipe. Elijah asks for this or a breakfast casserole every single Saturday.
What you'll need:
Naan Bread -comes in packages of two large and four small
Olive or avocado oil
Shredded cheese ( Colby and cheddar)
Handful of spinach
Seasoning of choice: I used sea salt and black pepper)
1. Preheat your oven on 350 degrees.
2. Make your bacon.
3. Place bacon on plate and paper towels to drain grease.
4. Use oil spray on a baking sheet.
5. Use 1/2 tbsp of avocado oil to coat the top of the Naan.
6. Spread cheese.
7. Put spinach on top of of cheese.
8. Fry your egg medium well.
9. Crumble up bacon and spread on top of spinach.
10. Add the egg.
Place in oven for 13 minutes. The egg will finish cooking. Trust me.
Enjoy! Feel free to substitute items. Let me know how it turns out!