Hey peeps! I didn't forget about you 😁😁😁. Here is the Crock-Pot pulled chicken recipe. Feeds 5-6 people.
3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 10 oz bag of frozen seasoning blend
1/3 cup cream cheese
Sliced Mozzarella cheese
2 Steak tomatoes
1/2 cup Frank's Hot Sauce
1 cup Sweet Baby Ray's original barbecue sauce
Hoagie rolls or sub sandwich rolls
Lemon pepper 2 tsp
Zatarains Cajun seasoning 1 tsp
Garlic powder 2 tsp
2 tbsp BBQ seasoning
1 tbsp Mrs. Dash table blend
1 tsp Mrs. Dash onion blend
1 tsp Adobo seasoning
*Season to taste, if you need to make more or less, seasoning amount will change.
How to make it:
1. Throw that chicken in the Crock-Pot with dry seasonings and hot sauce. Add just enough water to cover the chicken. Put Crock-Pot on low setting and walk away for about six to 8 hours.
2. Stir. Add BBQ sauce and seasoning blend. Stir. Walk away for another hour.
3. Add cream cheese and stir. Let sit for 30 minutes.
4. Slice steak tomatoes
5. Toast bread (optional for extra people, like myself 🤷)
6. Place pulled chicken on roll, top with Mozzarella cheese, lettuce, and tomato.
7. Be prepared to not have leftovers, so eat now!